recruiting several key professionals for various tasks
Join our team
Cross Wrap Oy manufactures and sells automatic stretch film packaging machinery as well as bale opening and bale dewiring machinery. We serve waste and waste-to-energy, plastic and paper recycling and processing industries worldwide.
Cross Wrap is located in Siilinjärvi, Finland. The company employs 31 persons while our estimated turnover for 2019 is 13 MEUR. The market we operate in is global and growing – we need more people to help us make the most of available opportunities.
We respect innovativeness, new ideas, hard work and ability to operate as a member of a team. We believe that we can help slow down the climate change by advancing effective plastics, paper and other materials recycling processes and creating smarter systems to turn waste into energy and avoid landfills. At the same time, we make our customers’ processes safer and more efficient.
At the moment, we are recruiting several key professionals for various tasks.
You join our CW Product Development team. Your tasks include mechanical engineering work in R&D projects as well as participating the planning and product development processes of CW machinery and services. Occasionally, you also support our Project Team and Service Team in their engineering needs.
You join our CW Project Team. Your tasks include layout and engineering work in our delivery projects. You are in contact with our customers on a daily basis. Furthermore, the tasks include installation supervision, commissioning and training our customers all over the world. The job requires 50-80 travelling days per year.
You join our Service Team. Your tasks include engineering work in our upgrading and service projects as well as installations, supervision and training related to them. You also take care of supporting our customers in their service and training needs. The job requires 80-100 travelling days per year.
You join our Automation Team. Your tasks include software engineering, product development and machinery test runs. For the right candidate, there is a possibility to focus on commissioning, start-ups and customer training tasks, which include travelling 50-80 days per year.
All above mentioned positions require:
- a degree in engineering or corresponding technical education
- strong written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage
- experience in 2D and 3D mechanical engineering software, Inventor, Autocad and Vault know-how are beneficial (mechanical engineer)
- experience in Siemens Step 7 and Tia Portal -logics, other automation logic experience and know-how are beneficial (automation engineer)
- we also value
- experience in machinery and equipment design with focus on product development
- experience in machine automation
- ideas and enthusiasm
- newest know-how; you can be fresh out of school
- ability to innovate
- ability to work in a team
- positive attitude and willingness to further develop our customers’ well-being
- willingness to fulfil our customers’ needs
We are also looking for a
You join our service team and organize installations, commissionings and service operations with our global customers. The position includes assisting with other team duties such as customer support, spare parts and customer experience. Co-operation with other Cross Wrap teams belongs to regular tasks as well.
The position requires:
- strong written and spoken English
- other languages are an advantage
- ability to coordinate several projects and tasks simultaneously
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to work in a team
- technical education is an advantage
- willingness to fulfil the customers’ needs
- international customer and operating environment
- opportunities to advance as the skills develop
- a job in a growing and developing line of industry
- thorough orientation and training
- opportunities to travel and develop in a company with global perspective
- competitive salary and benefits
- great colleagues and team support
For further information, please contact CEO Satu Kivelä, tel. +358 50 594 4594, on May 2nd or 3rd between 3:00 and 5:00 pm.
Send your applications (and, if you so prefer, any further questions) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply no later than May 13th.