The Cross Wrap Bale Opener is suitable for unwrapping bales containing RDF, SRF and other waste, recyclable materials and industrial materials. The machine automatically removes the wrapping film and bale wires, enabling the material to be utilised, for example, as an energy source.
The costs of running and maintaining the Bale Opener equipment are low thanks to its automation features, high reliability and reduced number of wearing parts. In addition, the Bale Opener is energy-friendly.
- Suitable for unwrapping various waste materials, RDF, and recyclable materials
- Also suitable for removing bale wires from unwrapped bales
- Can be used to open cylindrical bales
- Automatically removes the wrapping film and bale wires
- The automatic processing line reduces labour costs
- Hourly capacity of up to 120 tons
- Low running and maintenance costs thanks to automated features, high reliability and reduced number of wearing parts
- A safer process compared with crushing – no risk of fire
- Usable material is fed directly into a feeding funnel or a bunker – no littering