1) Increase production rates; scale up to 80-tonne per hour capacity.
2) Minimize downtimes and ensure a consistent flow of high-quality material - from dewiring in stock preparation to handling wrapped bales.
3) Automatise important steps of your paper recycling processes.
4) Improve operator safety, as you can remove dangerous manual work such as wire cutting by hand.
5) Reduce costs on labor and machine operation with automation.
6) Cut unnecessary energy use: CW machines are designed to work energy-efficiently.
7) Improve your paper recycling process: tightly wrapped bales don't litter, and the energy value of the contents will stay high.
“Our paper recycling machines are suitable for many baler sizes and paper types.”