Rekrytointi: Sales Manager
Sales manager for industrial board packaging lines
Cross Wrap is a reputable manufacturer of material wrapping and dewiring machinery for various industries. Our mission is to help companies around the world work smarter in packaging and dewiring operations. Our customers are operators in the waste treatment and energy industries, professionals in plastic recycling, market leaders in paper recycling and processing, and top companies in the wood industry. Our solutions are used worldwide in more than 60 countries. Cross Wrap is a part of the Saalasti Group, and our HQ is located in Siilinjärvi, Eastern Finland.
We are hiring!
We are strengthening our sales team and are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to focus and further develop our sales of industrial packaging lines to plywood, gypsum and other similar industries with packaging needs.
If you are customer minded, independent, enthusiastic in global B-to-B sales, enjoy teamwork, and already have a few years of experience in sales, you may be the person we are looking for. Experience in industries, such as plywood or gypsum manufacturing, or working for a solutions provider of such manufacturers is a further advantage, as well as technical or commercial education. We do not expect you to live in Kuopio region, you can be based anywhere.
Total responsibility of sales process from customer identification to closing deals. Developing the company’s sales channels and Cross Wrap’s approach in wood industry together with our team. Responsibility of achieving commonly agreed targets. Travelling where needed, primarily in Europe and Americas.
Our requirements for a candidate:
- Experience in B2B sales
- Great customer orientation
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills – you will be working closely with other Sales Managers, as well as our engineers and the marketing team
- High level understanding of relevant industries (plywood, gypsum and the likes), preferably experience from the field
- Fluent spoken and written English, other language skills are and advantage
- A technical or commercial education is seen as an advantage
As an employer, we offer:
- An interesting, challenging, and global working environment
- A remote position
- Flexible working hours
- Modern working systems and tools to support working remotely
- Multinational sales team
- Lucrative reward system
We hope that our new Sales Manager could start their position as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Further information about the position will be provided by Cross Wrap’s CCO Ms. Mirja Yli-Erkkilä mobile +358 40 090 9029 on Tue 30.8. at 14-16, Thu 1.9. at 14-16, and Fri 2.9. 14.30-16